Saturday, January 16, 2010

7 Weird Things About Me

1. I used to make bug cemeteries in the back yard when I was a kid.


2. I used to drive a taxi on the graveyard shift when I lived in the city--and I never had a problem except with talkative drunks.

3. My son and I, my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife, my mom and dad, and my aunt and uncle all live on basically the same big piece of land out in the country. We call it the Compound.

4. My son and I once painted a tree full of all different kinds of birds on the dining room wall when I was married. When I moved out of the house, the ex painted over it.

5. I like eating popcorn and white bread. Together.

6. I used to enact scenes by myself from The Playboy of the Western World when I was a pre-teen. I remember in particular using the ironing board as the pub bar.

7. I love finding things in the ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment